Decision Maker: The Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
It was resolved –
• To note the position set out in appendices A and B in respect of the Authority’s financial performance to date and expected outturn for 2019/20.
• To note the summary of contingency budgets for 2019/20 as detailed in Appendix C to the report.
• To note the position of the invest to save programme in Appendix CH.
• To note the position of the efficiency savings for 2019/20 outlined in Appendix D.
• To note the monitoring of agency and consultancy costs for 2019/20 set out in Appendices DD, E and F.
• To approve the use of the Schools’ Pension Reserve to fund outstanding holiday pay entitlement for school supply staff dating back to December, 2015 at a current estimated cost of £94k plus on-costs which is estimated at £110k in total.
Publication date: 25/11/2019
Date of decision: 25/11/2019
Decided at meeting: 25/11/2019 - The Executive