Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Allweddol decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
It was resolved –
• To note the progress of expenditure and receipts against the capital budget at Quarter 2 2019/20.
• To approve the allocation of an extra £75,000 towards the Market Hall capital scheme as per paragraph 3.1.1 of the report.
• To approve £90,000 of unsupported borrowing to upgrade the fitness equipment in Plas Arthur Leisure Centre as per paragraph 3.3.1 of the report.
• To approve £20,000 of additional match funding for the Pentraeth Flood Alleviation scheme as per paragraph 3.1.2 of the report.
• To approve £8,000 of additional match funding towards the 3G pitch at David Hughes Leisure Centre, as per paragraph 3.3.2 of the report.
Publication date: 25/11/2019
Date of decision: 25/11/2019
Decided at meeting: 25/11/2019 - The Executive