A number of council meetings are live-streamed.
All meetings are also uploaded after the event onto the our webcasting site.
Venue: Virtual Meeting
1. VAR/2021/27 - Application under Section 73 for the variation of condition (02) (Approved plans) and (03) (Access and parking accommodation) of planning permission reference FPL/2019/322 (Conversion of a church into a dwelling together with the construction of a new vehicular access) so as to amend the parking accommodation to omit the provision of a turntable at Christ Church, Rhosybol, Amlwch
Members were shown three videos of the application site – the first showed the public road to the application site, the access and the proposed parking area to the front of the subject building. Also shown on this video were the graves closest to the parking area and alterations made to the wall including an area which had been cleared. The second video showed a car being manoeuvred within the parking area in order to exit the application site. The third video showed the immediate area surrounding the church including the proximity of the graves to the church building on all sides.
The Planning Case Officer also showed an access plan showing how a vehicle would manoeuvre in and out of the application site relative to the boundary wall. Also shown was the access plan under the original consent incorporating a proposed vehicle turncircle which would have required the removal of part of the wall. A question was asked about parking requirements.
Councillor Aled Morris Jones, a Local Member requested that when the application is next presented to the Planning and Orders Committee, the Committee be shown a video taken for a previous virtual site visit when the wall was intact and the first video shown to the Committee at today’s meeting showing the entrance, access and alterations to the wall. The Committee’s Members agreed to the request.
2. FPL/2021/71 - Full application for the retention of the existing structure and continuation of works for the erection of a new holiday unit with associated works on land at Bryn Gollen Newydd, Llanerchymedd
Members were shown a video which showed the application site in its wider context which included the Bryn Gollen Newydd property and two outbuildings which had been converted into holiday units under previous consent. The view to the rear of the application site was shown including an adjacent field at a higher level than the application site. The part built structure and stone works of the proposed holiday unit were viewed and the location of the structure in the open country side was highlighted.
3. HHP/2020/253 - Retrospective application for alterations and extensions at Plot H, Lleiniog, Penmon
Members were briefed about the nature of the alterations and extensions and were shown a video which showed the application site in its context within the outbuildings complex comprising of outbuildings that had been converted into holiday lets and a residential dwelling under previous consents.
4. FPL/2020/165 - Full application for the conversion of an outbuilding into a holiday let at Outbuilding 1, Lleiniog, Penmon
As with application 3 above members were shown a video which showed the subject building in its context within the outbuildings complex which comprised of outbuildings that had been converted into holiday lets and a residential dwelling under previous consents.
5. HHP/2021/35 - Full application for alterations and extensions at 54 Pennant, Llangefni
Members were informed that the application had been withdrawn.