Council meetings are now live-streamed on our YouTube channel.
You are also able to see a list of our upcoming live-stream meetings.
All meetings are also uploaded after the event onto our webcasting site.
Contact: Shirley Cooke
Declaration of Interest
To receive any declaration of interest from a Member or Officer in respect of any item of business.
To submit for confirmation, the draft minutes of the previous meeting of the SACRE held on 22 June 2021.
To present a report by the RE Advisor to the SACRE on the following:-
• The current position of schools in relation to Covid-19;
• Summary of Collective Worship arrangements in Secondary Schools;
• Results of external assessments and pupil numbers 2020-21;
• The SACRE’s Operational Panel: Confirmation of support funding;
• Update on the Curriculum for Wales;
• Peace Schools Conference;
• Update on the Annual Report.
To present for information:-
• The minutes of the virtual WASACRE meeting held on 16 June 2021.
• The WASACRE’s Statement of Accounts for 2020/21.
• The Chair to report on Mr Gerald Hewitson’s retirement as a member of the
• The Chair to provide an update in relation to representation by the Church
in Wales on the Anglesey SACRE.
Any Other Matters
Any other matters for discussion – with prior agreement of the Chair.
For information - link to work undertaken by the Diocese of Bangor on the ‘Pererin’ Pilgrimage Project.